Across (Non-Hullites - use an online map!)
- Auxiliary land for Melsa held in trust.
- Bright monk's entry point.
- Training monarch of protest in Manchester.
- Old Car River
- Minister who was like mightier than the sword.
- Billy Cotton nearly called out old city name!
- Not quite Skittle in the narrow street.
- Birmingham's Mayor, Hull's philanthropist and a few roads.
- No priest he and to Jean Michelle Jarre's countryman with discovery.
- House bird - no! of Hugenot 'dissent'.
- First minister and heir
- Par for the course for cars killing time in the street.
- Original and male Catholic and Unitarian siblings.
- A knife-wielding Unitarian who asked why in addition.
- One was a Nottingham minister and the same named wrote a book closer to home.